Comments

Pages

23 June 2009

momma done took his kodachrome away . . .

Posted by at 4:57 PM Read our previous post

Making up approximately 1% of sales recently, the Kodak company is finally putting to rest what was once a popular flagship product for the company. Two radical examples of kodachrome as an icon-producing tool of American history: the Zapruder footage of the JFK assassination . . . and the famous striking green eyes of the Afghan woman who once graced the cover of National Geographic.



What will rhymin' Simon do now?




Ó

.

1 comment:

  1. Flashcard RAM
    They give us those nice bright colors
    They give us the greens of summers
    Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
    I got a Nikon camera
    I love to take a photograph
    So mama don't take my Flashcard RAM away

    At one time I thought I would set up a darkroom in my basement, even have an enlarger... Sad day, but I am happier with my digicam.

    ReplyDelete

Comments left anonymously may or may not be posted.

© quixotic infidel (the) is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template