Comments

Pages

17 January 2009

test driving the Gematriculator ™. . .

Posted by at 12:41 PM Read our previous post
I found the gadget at N.T Wrong's blog and tested this blog.
The results:
This site is certified 71% GOOD by the Gematriculator
This site is certified 29% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wow! I'm only 29% evil? Cool! Not bad for a heathen, eh?

I thought it might be interesting to submit one of the books in the Bible to this analysis. I'm mischievous . . . so I do Revelations:
This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator
This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Uh oh!
Okay, okay. . . I better back off, I figure, and I give the judges an easier, more normative book to digest. Romans is a good choice , a rational, pious, theological discourse:
This site is certified 59% GOOD by the Gematriculator
This site is certified 41% EVIL by the Gematriculator

WHAT?? Romans scored lower than Revelations?
Woah!! What's going on here?

Just to make sure I was being fair to religion at large, I tried inputting the Koran into the reader. Of course, it's too long. The machine choked. So i broke off the first two books and analyzed that. The result?

69% good — 31% evil

So . . . . if my humble little blog is rated less evil than Revelations, Romans and the Koran (and, I might add, less evil than Rev Wrong's blog ;) , who am I to dispute this? I reckon I'm doin' alright.

:D


Ó

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments left anonymously may or may not be posted.

© quixotic infidel (the) is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template