I had posted these articles before, but the links were all broken. I am posting them again here. They present some of the Tübingen and Dutch Radical arguments for the spuriousness of the Pauline corpus:
- Hermann Detering - The Dutch Radical Approach to the Pauline Epistles
- Darrell J. Doughty - Pauline Paradigms and Pauline Authenticity
- Robert M. Price - The Evolution of the Pauline Canon
- G. A. van den Bergh van Eysinga - The Spuriousness of the Pauline Epistles.
- Thomas Whittaker - An Exposition of Van Manen's Analysis of the Epistle to the Romans
- W. C. Van Manen - The Pauline Writings
- F. C. Baur - The Epistle to the Philippians
They are really very well researched and well argued essays. I highly recommend them.